Smoothie are the best delicious meal or snack you can happily drink at any perfect time.
They are packed up with so much nutritional benefits which nourish your skin, promote good health and can assist in a good diet plan.
List of the best 7 smoothie :
1. Blueberry, yoghurt smoothie
Blueberry is known for providing good skin health and lowering blood pressure because of it rich minerals such as iron and calcium etc.
- 2 cups of blueberry ( frozen )
- 1 almond or coconut milk
- 1 peeled and chopped banana
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Fresh mint leaf
Instructions for smoothie
With your clean fruit blender, pour in the blueberry, banana, mint leaf, yogurt, coconut and blend all together. Should be serve chilled. Garnish with drop of blueberry and mint leaf ( optional )
2. Banana And Yogurt Smoothie
Bananas contain a lot of rich vitamins such as, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and also a great source of potassium fiber.
Bananas are naturally sweet fruit and can help to promote healthy diet habits.
- 1/2 cup of natural yoghurt
- 5 peeled and sliced bananas
- 1/2 low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract Peanuts ( optional )
Pour in the banana, natural yoghurt, peanut, low fat milk, vanilla extract and carefully blend the mixture to smooth puree.
Serve in a jug and chill it. Also you can finally top garnish it with few drops of peanuts.
Time to bake ? check : Meat Pie Recipe ( Beef pie ) – Yummy Bites
3. Grape, apple and yogurt smoothie
Grapes fruits are refreshing. They’re packed with vitamin K and C which makes it a brilliant idea for the body.
- 1 cup frozen green grapes
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 seedless apple
- Fresh Spinach leaf
- Honey or sweetener ( optional )
Only blend the fresh spinach leaf ( or any leafy of your choice ). Next, Add the green grapes and chopped apple, Greek yoghurt and blend together. Serve it chilled !
4. Coconut And Pineapple Smoothie
On the actual fact, this smoothie combination is yummy and also very nutritious.
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Plain yogurt
- Low fat milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 chopped coconut
- Ice cubes
Go first with the chopped coconut, blend it up. Add your pineapple, coconut milk, low fat milk, plain yogurt and ice cubes and blend into smooth mixture.
5. Pawpaw and Yogurt Smoothie
Pawpaw is a very flavorful and sweet fruit for everyone. As to say, smoothie made from papaya and yogurt is the ideal date for you.
- 1/2 cup yogurt ( vanilla or plain)
- 1/2 frozen papaya ( pawpaw) chops ( peeled & seeded )
- cup low fat milk
- 3 teaspoon of honey or brown sugar
- Few drop of Ice cubes ( for thicker mixture )
Blend milk, yogurt, frozen papaya, honey or brown sugar and ice cubes together for at least 2mins. Serve it chilled
6. Avocado, spinach and grape smoothie
Avocado provides good energy for the day and very rich in vitamin. With the right portion, you can make a sweet smoothie.
- 3 large dressed avocado
- 1/2 cup of grapes
- Spinach leaf
- 2 tablespoon of honey or brown sugar
- Chia seeds ( for garnish )
Process for the smoothie
Smoothly blend the ripe avocado, grapes, honey and spinach leaf mixture together. Pour in jug and refrigerate. Serve with toppings of chia seeds.
7. Strawberry, Banana and Yogurt Smoothie
This unique recipe of strawberry smoothie can be added to your diet plan.
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe sliced banana
- 1/2 plain yogurt
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
- Low fat milk
- 2 teaspoon of honey or sugar to taste
Direction to prepare
First, blend the strawberries then go ahead and add your banana, yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and lastly pour in the milk.
Mix all together, pour into jar and refrigerate.
Tips For Smoothies Making :
In an addition, smoothies are best served when chilled.
Choose well ripe fruits to enhance the natural sweet flavor of smoothie.
However, you can add natural sweeteners and do well to garnish when you serving a guest. Enjoy 🙂